AC Repair Company in Northern Virginia
A broken air conditioner can quickly transform your home from a haven into a hotbox. As the temperature rises inside, so does the humidity, creating an unbearably muggy environment. What you need is a reliable HVAC contractor in Northern Virginia to get your air conditioner back up and running so you can restore a comfortable temperature inside your home.
Common Air Conditioning Problems
While air conditioners are robust machines, they do break down from time to time. Whatever problem you’re facing, we can take a look and recommend the best repair or replacement options. We often receive calls from homeowners with the following types of complaints:
- The AC won’t come on.
- The unit is making strange noises.
- The air blowing from the supply registers feels warm.
- Water is leaking from the air conditioner.
- Cooling bills are higher than usual.
Possible reasons for these problems range from a dirty filter or tripped circuit breaker to faulty wiring or worn out parts. Our team can diagnose the cause and do everything we can to get your unit running again.
Is it Better to Repair or Replace a Broken Air Conditioner?
There are three parameters by which you can measure when it’s time to replace a broken air conditioner. These include:
- Age: If the AC is over 10 years old, it might be worth replacing it the next time it breaks down.
- Repair cost: A new system might be a smarter investment if the repair estimate is more than 50% of the cost to buy a new unit, especially if the old system is over 10 years old.
- Utility bills: If your cooling costs have risen steadily in the past few years, it might be time to invest in a more efficient unit, especially if you’re looking at a high repair cost for an aging system.
If you’re struggling with the repair vs. replace debate, trust the experts at C.B. Lucas to help you make a wise decision.
Emergency AC Repair
At C.B. Lucas, we understand how urgent a broken air conditioner can be. When you request an emergency repair from our reliable team, you can expect a quick response time, quality services, and repair work that lasts.
Give us a call at (703) 590-3700(703) 590-3700 any time of day or night, weekend or holiday, and we’ll rush to your aid.
Why Choose C.B. Lucas for AC Repair in Northern Virginia?
You want a reliable crew to work on your air conditioner, one you can trust to perform a job well done the first time around. We’re confident you’ll enjoy working with C.B. Lucas because of what we offer:
- Qualified technicians: Our team is licensed, insured, and NATE-certified, meaning we have the knowledge and experience to repair your air conditioner quickly and safely. We also service and repair all brands, regardless of whether we originally installed the equipment or not.
- Excellent warranty coverage: All of our products and services come with at least a one-year warranty. Many have coverage lasting up to 12 years.
- Good reputation: We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and a solid reputation for delivering unparalleled customer service.
- Family-owned and -operated for over 40 years: Since our company started in 1977, we have grown from one guy and a truck to a preferred provider of air conditioning services in Northern Virginia.
The next time your air conditioner acts up, contact C.B. Lucas at (703) 590-3700(703) 590-3700 to schedule an appointment or request emergency AC repair.
We offer air conditioning repair services in:
Fairfax, Franklin Farm, Oakton, Tysons, Reston, McLean, Burke, Dale City, Lake Ridge, Linton Hall, Arlington & Alexandria
We provide plumbing services throughout Northern Virginia, including:
We also provide HVAC services throughout Northern Virginia, including: