Air Conditioning Services in Herndon, VA
Herndon’s hot, humid summers can be miserable without the relief of some cool air, making your air conditioner a necessity. It keeps you productive, happy, and healthy, even as the heat blazes outside. C.B. Lucas offers trustworthy cooling services at every stage of ownership, from the initial installation to the eventual replacement, and everything in between.
If you’re ready to benefit from our 40+ years of experience in the HVAC industry, call us at 703-590-3700 to schedule AC services in Herndon.
Air Conditioner Services in Herndon
Your air conditioning options are more diverse than you might think. High-efficiency AC units can offer climate control throughout your home. Ductless mini-splits are less extensive. They’re typically mounted over a wall and can be installed in every room. Heat pumps are the multitaskers of the industry. They heat your home in winter and then reverse their effects to cool you in summer. Our AC services will ensure that you get the most out of your unit.
- AC repair: You should never have to wait for Monday to repair an ailing air conditioner, so we offer 24/7 service any time of the day or night. We work with most AC brands and keep our prices affordable.
- AC replacement and installation: Your AC team must do more than just install your unit. They should also help you maximize your efficiency and advise you on the correct capacity for your home.
- AC maintenance: Routine maintenance will keep your unit sparkling and efficient. Our preventative care strategy will prevent midsummer failures and keep your energy bills low. Annual tune-ups will give your unit the opportunity to live a longer life.
C.B. Lucas works with a wide range of brands, including Trane, Lennox, and Honeywell. Call us to arrange a service at 703-590-3700.
Common Air Conditioner Problems
Your air conditioner can only function at its best if its components are clean and lubricated. Loose connections are just as destructive, so never ignore a worrying symptom. A broken unit might throw up several red flags, such as:
- Your coils are covered by a thick layer of ice.
- Your unit is constantly cycling.
- You see signs of a leak and/or your unit is blowing warm air.
- Some of your components are overheating.
- You’ve experienced a rise in electricity bills.
- Your air quality has declined.
If you’ve noticed any of these signs in your Herndon home, contact the C.B. Lucas team for AC repairs.
The Benefits of Routine AC Maintenance in Herndon
A well-maintained air conditioner can sustain its full SEER rating, keeping your electricity bills down throughout the season. It will also require fewer repairs, so you can enjoy the summer without disruption. Maintenance benefits include:
- A prolonged service life.
- Lower utility bills.
- Cleaner air.
- Balanced humidity levels.
- Silent functioning.
- The prevention of expensive component losses.
Regular maintenance will save more money than it will take. Schedule maintenance services by calling C.B. Lucas at 703-590-3700.
Why Choose C.B. Lucas?
Licensed & Credible HVAC Contractor in Herndon
When it comes to your Herndon home, you want only the best. C.B. Lucas is a family-owned business, and it shows. We’re always striving toward the highest standards of excellence, whether that applies to our pricing transparency, service excellence, or technical brilliance. We opened our doors in 1977, and we’ve come a long way since then. Our staff is certified and factory-trained, so we can offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Don’t run the risk of shoddy workmanship from an uncertified AC company — go with the experts at C.B. Lucas for quality results every time!
Experience the C.B. Lucas difference by calling 703-590-3700 to schedule air conditioning services in Herndon, VA.
Air Conditioning FAQs
Do air conditioning units offer cooling and heating?
Central air conditioners and mini-splits can only be used in summer, but heat pumps can take care of both your heating and cooling.
What SEER rating should I look for in an air conditioner?
Air conditioners are required to have a minimum SEER rating of 13, but the best units on the market push that number up to 22 SEER.
Experiencing air conditioner problems during the summertime is an ordeal you want to avoid. For instance, if you reside in Northern Virginia, the last thing...