Air Conditioning Services in Vienna, VA
Vienna, VA, has hot summers, which means you need a working air conditioner to stay comfortable. C.B. Lucas offers cooling services in Vienna to protect your family and keep you feeling cool all summer long. Whether you need to upgrade your equipment or want to take care of the unit you have, we are always on call, ready to help.
Our AC Services in Vienna, VA
At C.B. Lucas, we are dedicated to helping your Vienna home stay comfortable and cool all summer long. That’s why we offer a full list of air conditioning services. You can count on us for:
- AC repair: A broken air conditioner can ruin your plans quickly. We offer air conditioning repair 24/7, with technicians always on call. You can count on C.B. Lucas to keep you comfortable.
- AC replacement: Are you shopping for a new AC system? C.B. Lucas wants to ensure you get one that fits your home properly, and we will install it on your behalf as well. Our expert installers will help you.
- AC maintenance: A regular tune-up will keep things running efficiently and effectively, with less risk of breaking down. We will check all of the components, including the compressor and belt, optimize the system, and recommend preventive repairs you can tackle.
Signs You Need AC Repair
While we offer a full range of air conditioning services in Vienna, one of our most common services is air conditioning repair. Yet often, we run into homeowners that aren’t sure if they need to call. While it is obvious that you need AC repair if your system won’t turn on, there are other signs to watch for, too, including:
- Higher than usual cooling bills
- Water leaks from the unit
- Warm air from the registers
- Unusual noises or smells from the unit
How To Choose New AC Unit for Your Vienna Home
If the time has come for a new air conditioner, the choice of unit is an important part of getting full use out of it. Our team is here to help guide you to a unit that will fit your needs well. You will need to look at two primary features when choosing one. First, consider the size of the unit. Make sure it is sized to properly fit your home. Second, look at efficiency, measured by the SEER rating. The higher the SEER, the more efficient the unit.
Why Choose C.B. Lucas?
C.B. Lucas has been serving Vienna since 1977. We have NATE-certified technicians on hand to provide effective HVAC services. We’re a family-owned and -operated business, so you can be confident in the help you receive. We are also available 24/7, so you will always get help from a qualified technician when you need it.
Air Conditioning FAQs
What size AC unit do I need?
When shopping for a new air conditioner, choose the size in tons based on the size of your home. A 1,500- to 2,000-square-foot home will need a unit that is 3 tons, for example.
Why does my outdoor unit have ice on it?
Ice on the outdoor unit often occurs due to low refrigerant levels. Give us a call to have this professional addressed so your unit will run well.
Experiencing air conditioner problems during the summertime is an ordeal you want to avoid. For instance, if you reside in Northern Virginia, the last thing...