Air Conditioning Services in Manassas, VA
Temperatures in Manassas can get up to the 90s, so you need an HVAC company on call that’s available 24/7 to help you with any air conditioning emergency. To find reliable AC services in Manassas, VA, look to C.B. Lucas Heating and Air Conditioning. Since 1977, we have worked to help our customers in Manassas enjoy their homes in comfort. Our skilled team provides high-quality air conditioning repair, replacement, and maintenance to keep you cool all summer long.
Quick, Efficient AC Repair in Manassas
When your air conditioning is not functioning properly, getting quick and efficient repair is a must. C.B. Lucas provides dependable service that will have your air conditioning running like new in no time. Our licensed, NATE-certified technicians will quickly find and diagnose the problem and then provide you with the proper air conditioning repair for a competitive price. We are known for providing cost-effective solutions for a variety of HVAC services.
24/7 Emergency AC Repair in Manassas
Air conditioners always break down when they’re working their hardest, which happens to be when temperatures in Manassas reach the 80s and 90s. When that happens, you can’t wait a weekend for AC repair! At C.B. Lucas, we understand how urgent a broken air conditioner is in the middle of July. We’re available 24/7 for emergency AC repair to your Manassas home. Give us a call day or night, and you can expect a quick response time, quality services, and repair work that lasts.
The team at C.B. Lucas is standing by for all emergency AC repair in Manassas! Call us at (703) 590-3700(703) 590-3700 any time of the day or night, on weekends or holidays, and we’ll rush to your aid.
Signs That You Need AC Repair
If your AC system is acting strangely in any way, it’s best to call C.B. Lucas to have one of our skilled technicians take a look at it. Air conditioning problems almost always get worse over time, so don’t wait for a total breakdown to call us! Give us a call if you notice any of these signs that your AC needs repair:
- Insufficient or uneven cooling
- AC cycles on and off continuously
- AC is making strange noises
- AC is leaking or has a pool of water around it
- Musty or moldy odors in your home
- High humidity in your home
AC Installation & Replacement
If your old AC system has broken down or isn’t meeting your comfort needs, talk to the expert team at C.B. Lucas about AC replacement. We can evaluate your current situation and help you decide if it’s time for replacement. If you decide to replace your AC, we can help with choosing a brand, deciding on a SEER rating, sizing the unit, and installing it for maximum performance. We install high-efficiency cooling equipment from Trane, Lennox, Carrier, and other brands to ensure that your needs are met.
We install to following cooling systems in Manassas:
- Central air conditioners – These popular units provide powerful, whole-house cooling.
- Heat pumps – These highly efficient machines may work like air conditioners in the summer, but they also heat your home in the winter.
- Ductless mini-splits – These highly efficient, individualized units provide personalized comfort in each room and allow you to cool your home without installing ductwork.
When Is It Time to Replace Your AC System?
If your air conditioning system is still working, you may be hoping it can last for a year (or two or three) more. Replacing your AC before it breaks down has many benefits, including immediate energy savings and enhanced comfort. But how do you know when it is time to replace your AC unit? Be on the lookout for these telltale signs:
- Your system is over 10 years old: Most AC systems can be expected to last 10-15 years. If your AC is within this range, replacement might be more cost effective than repair.
- A repair estimate is too high: If a repair will cost more than 50% of the cost to buy a new unit, it is far more cost effective to replace your older AC.
- It requires frequent repairs: If you find yourself shelling out money for a repair every six months or more, that money could be better used to invest in a new AC system.
- You’re not comfortable: Uneven cooling, high humidity, and just feeling hot and sticky in your home are all signs that you would be much better served by new air conditioner.
- Your utility bills are high: Newer air conditioners are far more efficient than older models. If your AC is running up your electricity bills every summer, consider switching to a new unit for immediate energy savings.
If you notice some or all of these signs, replacing your old AC can bring you improved home comfort, lower energy bills, and dependable performance.
The Importance of Preventive AC Maintenance
Regular preventive air conditioning service is essential to the health of your HVAC system. Periodic cleanings and inspections will keep the unit free of dirt and debris, extend the product’s usable life, and make your system run more efficiently, keeping your utility bills low. We service most types of central air conditioning systems, so don’t be afraid to ask us about yours!
Choose C.B. Lucas for Air Conditioning Services in Manassas
At C.B. Lucas, we’re proud of the reputation we have in Manassas for providing air conditioning solutions that last through the hottest summer days. We’ve built that reputation for over 40 years, and we intend to keep building it with every job.
When you choose C.B. Lucas, you’re choosing:
- A family-owned and -operated company that gives a personal touch
- Honesty and integrity in all our practices
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- 24/7 availability for plumbing emergencies
- Flexible financing
Above all, our goal is the safety, comfort, and convenience of your family. When you need reliable HVAC technicians that you can trust to provide quality AC solutions, call C.B. Lucas and see why your neighbors have been coming to us for decades!