Expert Heating & AC Services in Annandale, VA
C.B. Lucas Heating and Air Conditioning is dedicated to the Annandale community. We’re committed to your comfort, so we invest in the quality of our technicians’ workmanship. We’ve sourced some of the most gifted NATE-certified workers in the industry to bring you exceptional HVAC and indoor air quality services. Price matters, too, so we bring financing to all qualifying clients.
If you’re ready to experience the best in the HVAC space, call C.B. Lucas at 703-590-3700 to request an appointment.
When the Virginia heat settles in for the summer, you count on your air conditioner to keep you comfortable. At C.B. Lucas, we understand the importance of your HVAC equipment, so we act promptly and effectively. We offer a full range of air conditioning services:
- Air conditioning repair: If your system is malfunctioning, our technicians have the skill and knowledge to effect a lasting repair.
- Air conditioning replacement: Is your system older than 15 years and running up frequent repair bills? We’ll assist with an upgrade that’ll bring you monthly savings.
- Air conditioning maintenance: Routine tune-ups will keep your AC running smoothly.
- Ductless mini-split services: A ductless air conditioning installation will give you precise control of your indoor climate without requiring ducts. We’ll help you with your mini-split ownership at every stage through maintenance and ductless air conditioning repair.
Cool down your summer with C.B. Lucas by calling our Annandale team at 703-590-3700 or contacting us online.
It’s time to prepare for a snug summer with a state-of-the-art heating system. C.B. Lucas will join you every step of the way, whether you’re considering investing in a furnace installation, boiler maintenance, or heat pump repair. We’ll keep your system functioning smoothly with these services:
- Heating repair: Whether you need a boiler or furnace repair, our expert diagnosticians will trace the cause. Our repairs have longevity because we use exceptional components.
- Heating maintenance: Boiler or furnace maintenance will undo the wear and tear your system suffers every winter, securing extra longevity while reducing the odds of a midseason breakdown.
- Heating installation: Our team has the skill to ensure that your entire home is sufficiently heated without any cold patches.
- Heat pump installation, maintenance, and repairs: Heat pumps offer year-round climate control in a single device. You’ll enjoy higher energy efficiency and rebates to expand on those savings.
Indoor Air Quality Services
Poor indoor air quality can lead to allergies, skin conditions, and asthma. If you’re experiencing sneezing, wheezing, or irritation after you come home each night, it might be time to consider your options. Our technicians are experts who can help you select an appropriate option. We offer duct cleaning and duct repair to eliminate dander from your environment and keep your HVAC effects even.
Our humidifier services will get you through the summer heat waves more comfortably and reverse the irritant effects of dry air. When humidity settles in, our dehumidifier services will protect your environment from mold and mildew. Balanced humidity levels will make the summer heat less oppressive, too.
Address indoor pollution with Annandale’s C.B. Lucas team by calling 703-590-3700 to schedule service.
Why Choose C.B. Lucas?
C.B. Lucas is Annandale’s premier HVAC option. Our commitment to excellence filters into every aspect of our business, from our workmanship and promptness to our service quality and pricing transparency. Whether you need a simple repair or a more challenging boiler installation, we’ll ensure you have a positive experience leading to long-term comfort.
Experience the ultimate comfort services with C.B. Lucas in Annandale at 703-590-3700 or contact us online.
How often should I schedule HVAC maintenance?
Annual maintenance will go a long way toward avoiding an expensive boiler repair. Arrange a tune-up before winter to prepare for an uninterrupted season.
Do dehumidifiers prevent mold?
Mold and mildew can only thrive in a moist environment, so dry surfaces are the perfect cure for common varieties of fungus.
Winters in Virginia are not as brutal as in some other areas. However, temperatures frequently dip below the point of comfort. But which heating system...