Reliable Heating & AC Services in Centreville, VA
Centreville homes are heavily reliant on climate control equipment when the weather bounces between extremes. C.B. Lucas is your partner in the pursuit of comfort. Our technicians can handle the toughest repairs, whether you have a rattling air conditioner or a leaking boiler. Our precision installations and tune-ups will extend your system’s life span while reducing energy expenditure.
C.B. Lucas has a team of NATE-certified and licensed HVAC technicians. We’ve maintained our A+ BBB rating and can even offer financing options. We’re always looking for ways to save you money, so keep an eye on our coupons.
Schedule an HVAC service with the exceptional C.B. Lucas team in Centreville at 703-590-3700.
Dependable Air Conditioning
Virginian summers aren’t easy. When temperatures and humidity levels climb, your energy and productivity decline. An efficient air conditioner will get you through the season. We offer:
- Air conditioning maintenance: Our annual services include component inspections, lubrication, cleaning, and more.
- Air conditioning installations: Our precision installations will ensure even temperatures throughout your home.
- Air conditioning repairs: We’re always prompt, but if you run into an urgent problem, our 24/7 emergency repair team will push you to the front of the queue.
- Ductless mini-split services: If your home lacks the layout or size to support ductwork, our mini-split installations will give you the zone control you need. We also repair and service these efficient systems.
If you’re ready to experience professionalism, call C.B. Lucas in Centreville at 703-590-3700 or contact us online.
When winter arrives, we’ll ensure your heating system is ready to beat the chill. We work with many heating systems because each home and business has its own requirements. Whether you’re working with a furnace, boiler, or heat pump, we’ll take care of it. We offer:
- Heating repair: You can trust our 24/7 emergency services to address urgent problems as they arise.
- Heating maintenance: We’ll inspect, oil, and clean every component and tighten each connection. This prepares your system for the coming season and reduces the odds of an unexpected breakdown.
- Heating installation: We’ll discuss your budget, square footage, and property layout to find the ideal system.
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Indoor pollution is a constant in urban centers, but volatile inorganic compounds in your furniture and wall treatments can also cause it. Our indoor air quality services will address pollutants so that you can experience fewer allergies and asthma attacks.
Our duct cleaning services will address dust and dander buildup, while our humidifiers keep you comfortable during the dry season. We also service and install dehumidifiers for poorly ventilated and humid homes. If you’re installing a new system, we’ll handle your duct installations and repairs, always designing for efficient, even climate control.
Experience the precision and care of the C.B. Lucas team in Centreville by calling 703-590-3700 or contacting us online.
Why Choose C.B. Lucas?
At C.B. Lucas, we understand the importance of quality workmanship. We’re known for our honesty and integrity, so you’ll never need to worry about surprise fees again. With 40 years of exceptional service behind us, we’re confident in our results.
Reap the benefits of total climate control with C.B. Lucas in Centreville at 703-590-3700.
What is the most cost-effective heating system?
Geothermal heat pumps are at the top of the list if you measure cost-effectiveness by energy efficiency. Natural gas is another pocket-friendly fuel option, followed by electricity, then propane.
Why does my air conditioning take forever to cool my home?
If your air conditioner can’t manage your home’s square footage, it will be slow to cool. A refrigerant leak or clogged filter can also make your system more sluggish. You might also want to clean your outside unit and schedule an inspection in case of leaky ducts.
Winters in Virginia are not as brutal as in some other areas. However, temperatures frequently dip below the point of comfort. But which heating system...