HVAC & Air Quality in Herndon, VA
At C.B. Lucas, we have one overriding goal: To keep our clients happy. If you’re dissatisfied with our heating and cooling services, we’ll iron out the problems until you’re happy with our results. We’ve been providing HVAC happiness since 1977. We take a holistic approach that incorporates energy efficiency, operational excellence, and pricing transparency. Our heating and cooling services include installations, repairs, and maintenance. Our financing products and coupons will help qualifying clients stretch their budgets.
Prepare for year-round comfort with C.B. Lucas in Herndon. Call to schedule an HVAC appointment.
When temperatures drop below zero, C.B. Lucas will make sure your HVAC system is up to the challenge. Our full range of heating services include:
- Heating repair: We provide prompt repairs that last. Our emergency repair service will deal with urgent problems like gas leaks and electrical faults. Our technicians are factory-trained and competent with all HVAC brands.
- Heating installation: Precision installations are more important than you might think. The quality of your installation determines the life span and efficiency of your system, so rely on professional technicians like the C.B. Lucas team.
- Heating replacement: We replace all heating equipment, from simple furnaces and boilers to innovative, zone-controlled heat pumps.
- Heating maintenance: We’ll make sure your HVAC system truly stands the test of time through our preventative maintenance strategy. You’ll enjoy fewer repairs and a longer life span.
Take charge of your winters in Herndon, VA, by calling 703-590-3700 or contacting us online.
Virginia’s summer highs demand a robust approach to cooling. Regardless of your choice of technology, C.B. Lucas can help. We work with central air conditioners, mini-splits, and heat pumps. We offer:
- Air conditioning repair: You needn’t endure a heat wave while your air conditioner is ailing. We’ll treat malfunctions like leaks, high bills, and overheating promptly.
- Air conditioning installation: Modern air conditioners provide exceptional cooling performance and energy efficiency, so your new system will save you money and enhance your comfort.
- Air conditioning maintenance: Your annual air conditioning maintenance visit will include thermostat calibration, blower fan assembly cleaning, lubrication, and more. We’ll adjust your drive belts and perform comprehensive testing of your motors, humidifier, and electrical connections.
Whether you need a simple heat pump repair or a complex ductless air conditioning installation, we’re the team to call.
Prepare for a cool, comfortable summer by calling Herndon’s C.B. Lucas at 703-590-3700 to schedule air conditioning services.
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Indoor air pollution can worsen allergies and respiratory ailments, so your air quality is more than just a luxury. It could have a serious impact on your health. We’ll support your need for pure air through our duct cleaning and duct repair service. This will remove dust and dander from your environment and keep your HVAC efficient. We also install and maintain humidifiers and dehumidifiers to keep your home mildew and rust-free.
Arrange an indoor air quality appointment by contacting Herndon’s C.B. Lucas at 703-590-3700.
Why Choose Us?
C.B. Lucas is a family-run business that was launched by Charles Lucas in 1977. In those days, he had no employees — just a truck and some ambition. These days, we have a full staff complement who are both trusted and certified. Our technicians are factory-trained, so they have manufacturer-level knowledge and experience. That means better repairs, more precise installations, and more comprehensive maintenance. With 40 years behind us, we can handle even the most obscure problems.
If you’re tired of inferior HVAC services in Herndon, VA, kick it up a notch with C.B. Lucas’ exceptional by calling 703-590-3700 or contacting us online.
How do I know whether to replace or repair my HVAC system?
A replacement is often the most pocket-friendly route if you have an aging system. If your unit needs an expensive repair and is reaching the end of its service life, this will save you money and frustration. Similarly, if your system offers dated energy-efficiency rates, a new model will reduce those costs.
What HVAC maintenance steps should I complete every quarter?
You should change your filters and clean your coils every few months. Check your outdoor equipment for debris and wipe down your blowers.
Winters in Virginia are not as brutal as in some other areas. However, temperatures frequently dip below the point of comfort. But which heating system...