AC Replacement Company in Northern VA
Your air conditioner works hard to keep your home cool all summer long. After many seasons of dependable service, this might be the year when you choose to replace it. For help finding and installing the perfect replacement air conditioner for your home and family, turn to C.B. Lucas. We have proudly served Prince William and Fairfax counties for over 40 years.
Call us at (703) 590-3700(703) 590-3700 for help replacing your AC in Northern Virginia.
AC Replacement Services
Installing a replacement air conditioner isn’t as simple as finding the updated model of your existing system. Your needs might have changed, or your unit might not have been properly selected in the first place.
C.B. Lucas provides dependable, thorough AC replacement services, including help with choosing a brand, deciding on a SEER rating, sizing the unit, and installing it for maximum performance. We install high-efficiency cooling equipment from Trane, Lennox, Carrier, and other brands to ensure we meet your needs.
Types of Cooling Systems
Many types of air conditioners are available, and we install them all.
- Central air conditioners provide whole-house cooling.
- Heat pumps look and work like air conditioners in the summer, but a reversing switch allows them to heat your home in the winter as well.
- Geothermal systems are a type of heat pump that utilizes relatively stable underground temperatures to heat and cool your home with incredible efficiency.
- Ductless mini-splits allow you to cool your home without ductwork.
Knowing When to Replace Your Air Conditioner
Is it time to replace your AC unit? It can be difficult to know for sure, but the answer could be “yes” if any of the following applies:
- Your system is over 10 years old: At this age, it might not be cost-effective to continue pouring money into repairs.
- A repair estimate is too high: As a rule of thumb, it’s wise to replace your air conditioner if a repair is more than 50% of the cost to buy a new unit.
- Comfort problems run rampant: If you struggle with rooms of uneven temperatures or a muggy interior on the most humid days, you might have better results with a new AC unit that offers advanced cooling technology.
- Your utility bills are on the rise: Even if your air conditioner is still running adequately, you might choose to upgrade to a more efficient model to lower your cooling costs.
If you choose to replace your air conditioner, you can expect improved home comfort, lower energy bills, and quiet, dependable performance.
Trust C.B. Lucas for AC Replacement in Northern Virginia
Our company operates with honesty and integrity at all times. If your air conditioner is acting up, let us know, and a licensed, insured, NATE-certified technician will come take a look. We’ll diagnose the problem, provide a repair estimate, and offer our professional advice about whether it’s time for an AC replacement. However, we will never pressure you to replace your air conditioner if a repair is a feasible option.
If you opt for a replacement, we’ll make sure you don’t stress about the cost by providing flexible financing options. We want to help every homeowner afford a cool comfortable home during the hot and humid Northern Virginia summers. Also, rest assured that all of our cooling products carry a minimum warranty of one year, though many of our top-of-the-line units have warranties lasting up to 12 years.
To learn more about our services, or to request an appointment, please contact C.B. Lucas at (703) 590-3700(703) 590-3700. We’re committed to providing friendly assistance and cost-effective AC replacements to our customers in Prince William and Fairfax counties.
Did you know that some landscaping factors can affect your AC? If you do landscaping renovations during the early spring when you're not using your...
We provide plumbing services throughout Northern Virginia, including: