Air Conditioning Installation in Northern Virginia
Is your air conditioner struggling to keep your home cool? Do you need a new AC unit installed in Prince William County or Fairfax County? Our experts at C.B. Lucas can help. We offer air conditioning installation and replacement throughout Northern Virginia, and we have been serving the region for over 40 years. Our experienced, certified team can help you find the best equipment for your needs, and we can keep it operating properly in the future with cost-effective AC maintenance and repairs.
Is your home in need of a new air conditioning system? Contact C.B. Lucas at (703) 590-3700 or contact us online to schedule AC installation services today.
The Benefits of a New Air Conditioning System Installation
Today’s air conditioning systems are more effective and efficient than ever. By installing a new AC unit in your Northern Virginia home, you can enjoy:
- Impressive cooling performance – A modern air conditioner can keep your home cool using less energy, and it offers even, balanced cooling with highly effective humidity control.
- Reduced utility bills – With features like variable-speed blowers and two-stage cooling, today’s air conditioners use less energy and can reduce utility costs significantly.
- Higher reliability – If you are replacing your current AC unit, the new model will offer greater reliability and performance, along with lower repair costs.
- Improved comfort – Along with better cooling, a new air conditioner will offer quieter operation, improved air quality, and better dehumidification.
To learn more about the benefits of air conditioning replacement in Northern Virginia, contact our team today.
AC Installation & Replacement
Whether you are installing a new air conditioner or upgrading from an older, unreliable model, you can count on our experts at C.B. Lucas for an energy-efficient, professional installation. We install and replace central air conditioners, heat pumps, and ductless mini-splits, and our process typically includes:
- Removing any existing equipment
- Sizing and selecting the appropriate AC equipment
- Installing the condenser unit, evaporator, and refrigerant lines
- Installing ductwork, if necessary, and any accessories
- Charging and testing the system
- Explaining its use, care, and maintenance
Frequently Asked AC Installation & Replacement Questions
How much does it cost to get central air installed?
The cost to install central air conditioning will depend on the size of your home, the quality and type of AC unit, and the labor costs for the HVAC contractor. According to Home Advisor, average AC installation costs in the U.S. range from about $3,700 to $7,200.
Can I install my own air conditioner?
In most areas, a professional HVAC contractor is required for an AC installation., but even in areas where a professional is not required, it still makes sense to hire one. An improperly installed AC unit may fail prematurely, it may drive up your utility costs, or it could even be dangerous. Plus, most manufacturers require professional installation for full warranty protection.
How often should you replace your air conditioning unit?
Most air conditioners will last 12 to 15 years, but even after 10 years, improvements in performance and efficiency may make the upgrade worthwhile.
Should I repair or replace my AC unit?
A new AC unit can be costly, so if it has only minor problems, like a small refrigerant leak or a faulty control board, AC repairs will often be the best option. If your system is over 10 years old or has major problems like a faulty compressor, a blower motor failure, or a leaking condenser coil, replacement may be the most cost-effective long-term solution.
Call Today for Air Conditioning Installations in Northern Virginia
Make sure your home is ready for the heat with an AC installation or replacement from our experts at C.B. Lucas. We are dedicated to the comfort of our customers, and we offer great coverage and the superior service of a family-owned company with over 40 years of service in the area.
Call (703) 590-3700 or contact us online to schedule your air conditioning replacement today!