Commercial AC Repair in Northern Virginia
A broken air conditioner could have devastating effects on your business, especially if it’s a hot, humid summer day in Northern Virginia. Whether a cool interior is critical for business operations or you simply want to keep your employees and customers comfortable, you need commercial AC repair—and fast!
Contact C.B. Lucas at (703) 590-3700 to have your air conditioner repaired on the double. Our commercial HVAC company has over 40 years of experience serving business owners in Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria, and the surrounding areas.
Signs You Need Commercial AC Repair
Here are some of the most common problems you may run into with your commercial air conditioner:
- No power: If you’re sure the unit is plugged in and the circuit breaker isn’t tripped, the wiring may be faulty, or the system could be overheating and shutting itself off.
- Insufficient cooling: If the fan runs, but the compressor has stopped working, your air conditioner will circulate warm air without lowering the temperature.
- Strange noises: Groaning, rattling, whining, or buzzing sounds could mean a breakdown is imminent.
- Short cycling: The air conditioner should come on as needed, run for several minutes, and then shut back off. If the cooling system turns on and off repeatedly, it’s not working properly.
- High operating costs: If your electricity bills are higher than usual this summer, an inefficient air conditioner could be to blame.
- Leaks: Water pooling around the indoor unit could stem from numerous issues. The evaporator coil could be frozen, dripping water as it slowly thaws. Or the condensate drain could be clogged and overflowing the pan.
No matter the issue you’re having, C.B. Lucas can help. For reliable commercial AC repair in Northern Virginia, please call us at (703) 590-3700 or contact us online.
Emergency Commercial AC Repair Services
We understand how urgent a broken air conditioner can be for your business. That’s why we always have a technician on call to answer your request for help. Choose us for the services you need, and we’ll immediately diagnose the issue and recommend the appropriate repair. All of our products and services come with at least a one-year warranty, so you can trust our work to last.
Whether it’s late on a Friday or the middle of a holiday weekend, feel free to give us a call at (703) 590-3700, and we’ll rush to lend a hand.
Reduce the Need for Commercial AC Repair with Preventive Air Conditioner Maintenance
Routine maintenance can help minimize the need for emergency repairs. Perform some important steps yourself, such as replacing the air filter frequently and keeping the outdoor unit free of obstructions. Then, schedule professional maintenance once a year to keep the inner workings humming smoothly for a trouble-free cooling season. You can also expect lower operating costs and a longer system life span.
C.B. Lucas offers comprehensive commercial AC services, including repair and maintenance. Contact us today for the services you need.
Why Choose C.B. Lucas for Commercial AC Repair in Virginia?
As an experienced commercial HVAC contractor, you can trust C.B. Lucas to perform a job well done. Our team is licensed, insured, and NATE-certified, with experience repairing all makes and models of commercial cooling equipment. After over 40 years as a family-owned and -operated business, we have retained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and earned a solid reputation for delivering great value, quality customer service, and repairs that stand the test of time.
If your commercial AC unit is acting up, contact C.B. Lucas at (703) 590-3700 for help. Our service area includes Fairfax, Franklin Farm, Oakton, Tysons, Reston, McLean, Burke, Dale City, Lake Ridge, Linton Hall, Arlington, and Alexandria.
Did you know that some landscaping factors can affect your AC? If you do landscaping renovations during the early spring when you're not using your...
We provide plumbing services throughout Northern Virginia, including:
We also provide HVAC services throughout Northern Virginia, including: