Electric Furnace Replacement in Northern Virginia
Every furnace reaches the end of its service life eventually. Some come to that point sooner due to a lack of maintenance and repairs or poor-quality products, but even the best system well-maintained will need a successor after 15 years.
Let the expert team at C.B. Lucas handle your electric furnace replacement with expert care and craft when that time comes. Our honest and well-trained technicians deliver 100% satisfaction on every job, big or small.
Electric Furnace Installation
Whether installing a furnace for the first time as an upgrade to central heating or replacing an aging unit in your home, it’s crucial to have a team that will get you the best possible results from your investment. That means assessing your home and heating demands, helping you choose from high-quality options that suit your needs, and installing your system perfectly so it runs as intended for years to come.
Of course, knowing when it’s time to replace your furnace instead of repair is also important. Our team can help you determine your options when looking at a situation such as an outdated furnace that’s lost efficiency and reliability, a system that keeps having problems, or serious issues that aren’t cost-effective to repair.
If you want an electric furnace installed in Dumfries, contact us online or call us at 703.590.3700 today to request an estimate!
Benefits of Installing an Electric Furnace
Electric furnaces aren’t the most common form of heating in the U.S., but that is not for lack of benefits. There are many reasons to invest in electric heating over gas furnaces or oil furnaces, both upfront and over time:
- No fuel concerns: Keeping up with gas or oil as a second utility can be an unnecessary headache if you’re not already using it in your home.
- Inexpensive installation: Electric furnaces tend to run cheaper to install at the same level of quality, making them a good investment on a budget.
- Easier upkeep: Electric furnaces tend to require fewer repairs and last longer than combustion-based systems.
- No need for ventilation: Because electric furnaces don’t produce heat through combustion, there’s no need to ventilate harmful byproducts to keep your home safe.
- Green and efficient: Electric furnaces convert energy to heat more efficiently than any other system and don’t release harmful byproducts with the heating process.
Why Choose C.B. Lucas?
Replacing an electric furnace with a new model can be a substantial investment. Make sure you’re getting the best deal on the best products installed by the best team in Northern Virginia when it’s time to replace yours. We pride ourselves on honesty and reliability because we know that we’ve lasted 40 years serving the area around our home base in Dumfries on the strength of referrals from satisfied customers.
Want to hear a quote for electric furnace installation in Fairfax or Prince William County? Call 703.590.3700 or contact us online now to get started!
Winters in Virginia are not as brutal as in some other areas. However, temperatures frequently dip below the point of comfort. But which heating system...