Water Heater Installation in Northern Virginia
Water heaters are an important part of our daily lives, providing hot water for cooking, cleaning, bathing, doing laundry, and more. Once your water nears the end of its service life, about 10 to 15 years, you may start to notice problems with hot water delivery, capacity, and quality.
When it is time for a new water heater, turn to our team at C.B. Lucas. We offer new water heater installation services throughout Northern Virginia, as well as water heater replacement services and tankless water heater installations. Our expert plumbers can help you choose the ideal system for your needs, and we can provide a professional, efficient installation. Our company has been serving Virginia homeowners since 1977, including Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, and beyond. With over 40 years of experience, you can count on us for all your plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical needs.
Is it time to replace your old, inefficient water heater? Contact C.B. Lucas online today to discuss your options.
Signs You Need a New Water Heater
Water can be extremely damaging to steel and other metals, especially as it is heated. In addition to corrosion, water heaters are often subjected to high heat and pressure, mineral accumulations, acidic water, and more. It is only a matter of time before the water heater will begin to fail, and here are a few signs that it is time for a new one:
- The water heater is over 15 years old, or 25 years old for a tankless model
- The thermostat or controls have failed
- The water is not hot enough
- Capacity has decreased
- The water is mud- or rust-colored
- The water heater tank is leaking
- Water is pooling below the water heater
- The temperature-pressure relief valve is leaking
- The heat exchanger on a tankless water heater is clogged or leaking
- The gas valve or burners on a gas model need to be replaced
- You notice strange odors or sounds
- Your utility costs are abnormally high
Do any of these problems sound familiar? Contact our team today to learn if a water heater replacement is the best option for your home in Arlington or Fairfax.
Our Water Heater Installation Services in Northern Virginia
When you need a reliable, high-quality water heater installation, choose our experts at C.B. Lucas. We have over 40 years of experience, and we install all types of water heaters, including:
- Storage tank water heaters – Powered by natural gas, propane, or electricity, storage tank water heaters keep a large volume of water hot at all times for fast delivery and consistent temperatures.
- Tankless water heaters – By eliminating the storage tank, tankless water heaters can save energy by only heating water as needed, on demand. They can be powered by natural gas, propane, or electricity, and their small size makes them easy to install nearly anywhere.
To request a water heater installation quote in Alexandria, McLean, or Springfield, contact us today.
Why Choose C.B. Lucas for Water Heater Services?
At C.B. Lucas, we provide outstanding honesty, quality, and service with every job, and our company features:
- Over 40 years of industry experience
- Licensed, experienced plumbers
- Personnel who are always on call for emergencies
- The service and support of a family-owned company
To learn more about our company and services, contact us today!
Call Today For Water Heater Services in Northern Virginia
Whether you need a new water heater, a bit of maintenance, or water heater repairs, you can count on C.B. Lucas for reliable, professional results.
Contact us today for a water heater installation anywhere in Northern Virginia.
We provide plumbing services throughout Northern Virginia, including:
We also provide HVAC services throughout Northern Virginia, including: